For support in English, ask for help at HENkaku on Discord.
Ensō is a complete CFW solution for the PS Vita (TV) which allows for convenient homebrew access on your device by running an exploit at boot-time to setup the HENkaku homebrew environment.
It is more convenient than HENkaku as it does not require you to trigger an exploit on your device after every reboot manually.
In this guide, we'll be using VitaDeploy to install both HENkaku Ensō and firmware version 3.65. If you want to install it manually, follow Installing Ensō (3.60) or Installing Ensō (3.65).
This mod will make PERMANENT modifications to your device. If anything goes wrong, there is no recovery. While the tool has worked successfully for many users, you take sole responsibility in what happens to your device.
What You Need
- The VitaDeploy application installed on your device
- If you don't have VitaDeploy installed, follow Installing VitaDeploy
- Open the VitaDeploy application
- Tap "Install a different OS"
- If you don't see a green menu with this option, make sure you have enabled unsafe homebrew in HENkaku Settings
- Tap "Quick 3.65 Install"
- You must be connected to the internet to use this
- Wait for the components to download
- Press × to confirm
- Read the notice given on the screen and wait 20 seconds
- Press × again to confirm
- If you changed your mind, you can press R to exit instead
Your device will then install firmware version 3.65, alongside with HENkaku Ensō. Once finished, it will reboot into CFW mode.
Do not let the Vita go into sleep mode during this process. If it did anyways and is stuck on a black screen, hold the
Power Button until the console turns off and redo this part.
If you get a prompt "Do you want to transfer the data on the internal memory card to the removable memory card?" when rebooting, select "No". Selecting "Yes" would delete the data on your Memory Card.