Updating Firmware (3.74)
For support in English, ask for help at HENkaku on Discord.
The h-encore exploit is only compatible with the firmware versions 3.65 and above. As a result, lower firmware versions must update to the latest firmware to use the exploit.
What you need
- An internet connection on your PS Vita (TV)
- Navigate to
Update Using Wi-Fi
- Ensure the update message "Version 3.74" is displayed
- If it doesn't, clear your Wi-Fi DNS settings and try again
- Follow the prompts to update your device to 3.74
- When the process has completed, your device will reboot automatically
Continue to Installing h-encore